January 21, 2005
Beware of Boss.
I've got a new member in my family. He's called Hugo. He's a mini doberman pinscher.
My Mum's colleague gave him to us 'cos he had to go abroad and couldn't keep Hugo, together with his other pet dogs. Hugo is only 7 months old. He looks like a miniature giraffe to me. But, that's the look of his breed.
Very alert, very energetic, but very 'polite' too. He hasn't dared cross the boundaries of the living room, unless he's been taken out of it. I'm gonna keep him out of my bedroom, of course! But, he should really learn to love the floor of the kitchen better since his crate and water and (importantly) potty place are supposed to be there.
The first few words I said to him yesterday? 'Sit' 'No!' 'Good dog!' 'Good job!'
I felt like I'm back in school when at home.
Melissa> Gotta get some dog-training tips from u soon ok! And whoever that has any to offer (esp. potty training), pls drop a comment. thanks!
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 17:54